Thursday, January 13, 2011

Going Away

Who knew that leaving would be so very hard? Some of my students made a video as a going away present for me. They created an ABC book which they illustrated. Along with the beautiful book, they made a video of themselves reading the book. At the end of the reading, one by one they wished me well on my journeys. To say I will miss them is clearly the understatement of the year. I hope all my friends at school stay positive and always think about the choices they are making. After all, the choices that we make today clearly impact what happens tomorrow. Students at Horace Mann, keep up the great work. I will miss each and every one of you. As soon as I get to my new school, your video will be one of the first things that I share with the students in Bhutan.

For anyone interested, the video can be found on youtube. Just search for "H is for Horace Mann". Thank you Ms. Ticali!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. We'll miss you. I'm excited I'll be able to follow along on your adventures through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, Friend. I can't even imagine what you are going to experience and I can't wait to hear all about Bhutan.

    ReplyDelete